Friday, April 11, 2008

To shower or not to shower...

I like to take showers in the morning. It's usually Isaac's best play-alone-time, and I often get a little privacy...often, but not always. This morning my little fella threw back the shower curtains, and thrust a yellow object at me, "Light. Light." Being the smart mommy that I am I say, "Oh you want me to turn the light on?" "Ya!" So I turned on the flash light, one of those big-light-up-the-whole-forrest-flash-lights, and Isaac turned it right on me. There I was in my own personal shower feeling totally red in the face, I mean really...you know, they do that kind of stuff Vegas. I am refraining from posting any pictures, thank you very much.

5 comments:

Mom said...

Hmmmmm...Been there, done that. I think you chose wisely in just posting your narative. Made me giggle, as I am sure Isaac did. Love that baby and I love his Mama.

Ben & Carly said...

That Does happen in Vegas times 3 for me! but that probably isn't the image of Vegas you were thinking of! I love your postings because they are you and I miss you and think you are fantastic! love, carly

Jana said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Congrats on the little boy that on the way, how exciting!!
Kids are so hilarious, just be glad he's young right :)

Unknown said...

Oh! That made me laugh out loud! I get so embarraced when stuff like that happens. Lane barged in to the bathroom mid bath a few nights ago and I covered in time and Lane goes, "mom, thank you for not showing me your private parts." I wasn't sure what she meant, but I get really uncomfortable whenever this stuff comes up. I guess I will have my work cut out for me for nursing the new baby! Ahhh I don't want to explain it to Lane!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Jen, I'd have loved to see that pic!!!!