Isaac was born with music in his veins. He has more music/motion/rhythm in his body that Eric and I put put together.
One of my favorite things is listening to Isaac sing, his own melody and his own lyrics, I could listen all day long. At night, he says "Awn-ion" which is his way of saying "Singing." Mostly he just listens but sometimes he joins in. It's the same at church or watching a Thomas DVD with music. He is really good at pronouncing the last word and makes me think he knows the whole song.
So here is our little drummer doing his thing. Drum Isaac, drum!

4 comments:
Oh! I was really following along with his little song and he sang it perfectly! What a darling little boy he is...gosh...it's just been too long-we need to see eachother soon :)Plus I'd like to give little Isaac a squeeze :)
That is so cute. I giggled the entire time I was watching!
How cute your blog is! I think Isaac is such an adorable little boy. Can't wait to get together again!
Dig it! Rock on, Isaac.
Post a Comment