Hind sight is 20/20; when I told Eric I'd marry him, I landed myself the coolest co-parent EVER. I "chose wisely"! I think Heavenly Father was brilliant to send us two boys, and I hope they grow up to be just like their daddy.
Go NATS! Isaac and his papa went to a Nats game-our family's favorite team. E came home with three jerseys. I sometimes think he uses our fellas like little dolls to play dress up.

5 comments:
You DO have the bestest husband in the world...I'm so grateful you found him and that your life is so good with him!!!!
Isn't great! Who knew kids could complete your life the way they do. Sounds like you're doing good--they are darling. Especially those legs!!
It's true, her is the bestest. I'm glad you two got together at the vine house. He's a good husband to you, and a great papa! Hooray for Eric!
Didn't I have something to do with you two getting together? I'm pretty sure I was involved in some critical way.
I love the pictures!! So fun to see those cute faces (and legs). Wish I was there to see them "das, runnin' around!"
HI JENNY BETH! I was so excited to find your blog. I live down here in Provo and often find myself thinking back on my weekend at BYU with you...I come across that old apartment complex a lot. SO good to find you...hope everything is going well. You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment