After the kids rode, Jenny decided she wanted to ride. The horse's name was Smarty Bullberry.
Smarty Bullberry wasn't particularly fond of Jenny, and bucked her off half way through the ride. Jenny, the cowgirl that she is, timed her jump off the bucking horse onto the corral fence. No photographic evidence as we were all gasping watching Jenny's skill.
I love my Cowgirl!

6 comments:
So is the Hatch family originally from Panquitch--that's what took you down there. You should have gone just a few short miles over to Paragonah to see Uncle Curly, but he may have been in St. George with Sheryl at the hospital. Your boys--yes, you too Eric, are absolutely adorable!!! Looks like it was a great vacation.
There is a question mark after tht's what took you down there. I obviously haven't been to school in awhile and talk to 4 and 3 1/2 yr old and 8 months old all day. Can't you tell? I had this discussion earlier in the day with a Schmardebeck Cousin. First week of school--maybe I need to go back and start over! lol!!!
I can't believe Jenny got bucked off! No way! That is crazy!! I hope she is okay. The little cowboys are just so so cute. I love it! I've been thinking of you guys, hope you are all well!
Okay, Isaac looks too cute on that horse in his cowboy hat! Love it.
Your boys are super cute. I'm sorry we missed each other in Utah. It would have been fun to see you guys again. It looks like you had a great time.
you can take the girl out of Grantsville but you can't take the Grantsville out of the girl! I'm already wondering when we get to see you guys again, you would think I got my Hatch fill this summer but nope, not even close!
Post a Comment