We have had a busy summer, apparently too busy to blog. Not promising alot with this one, but trying to get back in the habit. In July we spent some time in Panguitch Utah... Clearly a good time had by all
Happy with the greatest job on earth-mothering! I would rather play than clean. And I would rather eat than cook. I have learned to clean so WE can play and cook so WE can eat. I enjoy singing while doing the mentioned necessities. Laughing, oh love, I love laughing with my family!
Selling crafts and treasures I find. I hope you like what you see and buy what you like.
Email me:
2 comments:
You know, I wasn't sure if I got a good enough look at those chumps dancing on the front porch. Good thing you put two in a row. :) Great pictures!
Looks like you guys had a GREAT time. It was so fun to see you for Seth's 1st b-day!
Post a Comment