Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Christmas

That is what Isaac says sometimes instead of Merry Christmas...and it does make me happy.

People always look fabulous on their Christmas cards, but we are seriously contemplating using one of the following pictures for two reasons: Eric HATES taking pictures and I am not sure if I am up to convincing him it would be a good idea, and time, there is none left.

What to do or go fishing?

7 comments:

Gaylene said...

Seth's face is comical in either one! I go for #1

Amy said...

I love them! Use it! See you in 5 days- well maybe 6 because I fly in at some absurd time.

katie said...

Um. Yes, please. Eric showed me number 2 last night, but I like number 1. Awesome drama going on it everyone's body language. Plus you all DO look fabulous. Love this. So much.

Kristy said...

Love Em!!! Plus it's original :)

The Thackers said...

Definitely use what you've got. They're GREAT!

karen louise said...

Um...darling. And I think for sure you should use one of these for your picture! :)

I miss you, my friend.

I hope you are having a great Christmas with your darling little family!!

Unknown said...

My favorite Christmas card yet.