In the winter time when all the world is white?
Do you find a snow slide
Is that what you do?
So do we.
(Note: A couple of these pictures are from the pre-storm-storm)
For Tim because he requested it. And hope you are feeling better mom, hugs and snowy kisses from the South.
For Tim because he requested it. And hope you are feeling better mom, hugs and snowy kisses from the South.

5 comments:
Wow, I can hardly believe all the snow that is coming down! I've been watching it on the news all day. Personally, I'd be all too happy to eat chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and just sit and watch the snow come down - oh, and with a fire in the fireplace. I wish I could be there to experience such a historic week of weather. Have fun! Love you!
Oh, what do I do in the wintertime, when all the world is white? I read your blog, giggle, kiss those little faces with my finger to their pictures on the monitor, giggle, wish I were there, and thank Heaven for you, Jenny Beth. I love you!
Oh!!! Those little boys are the most adorable things on this earth Jenny Beth! I miss you so, and thank you for always writing sweet comments on my bloggio! :) You are such a great friend and I sure miss your sweet face and laugh! Love you, love you, LOVE YOU!
you are all sure cute. maybe we should be next door neighbors?
Hi! Hatch Family!!
I came across your blog. You all look great and you have another little boy. How wonderful!
Remember me from the Singles Ward?
Love you all,
-April
F.R.O.G
Post a Comment