If a picture paints a 1,000 words,
And the eyes are the window to the soul...
Then if you take a picture of someone's eyes, it's like a thousand word essay of deep soul analysis,
Yes?
Well, this little critter is Cute!

1,000 words NOT needed. Just one.
GROSS!
But we'll keep him anyway.
The windows to his soul tell of
mischief and fun. The little glint in his eye might be the first indicator. Those windows are clear as glass if that is what they show.

Ice cream is a precious treat, especially when dad
ok'd eating straight out of the carton.

Isaac eating with gusto.

I'm flying! I just know it!
Hmmmm. Their mommy wondered if she should help them or watch them figure it out. I watched and they figured it out before I got my camera. So...I threw the ball back up there.

Homely people can have cute kids.
Here's proof.

This picture, oh this little man, my oh, mighty my.
THAT is shear pleasure, almost to pride, for having dressed himself. 
9,000 words, baby.
And mostly what you see in the eyes is right on.
11 comments:
Such a fun post Jenny! I especially love the ice cream shots. They both are twinkling!
Ah! When did Seth-y grow up? This is shocking...
Such cute boys. Love them. Love you.
LOVE LOVE LOVE all of you! Such cute pictures! Wish I could give hugs all around.
Homely, my eye! You are a beautiful lady!!!! I will agree about the cute kids though! They are darling. I love that Isaac read books to Seth, so cute! And thank goodness for clean toilets!:)
I agree with Serena! If she didn't say it I will--Homely Shomely. Where did you come up with that? You are all adorable--no getting around that! And those pictures of Seth (and Isaac) are priceless. I have to admit I stole a couple to send to Aunt Gwennie. She will get a kick out of them.
Oh-my-gosh, I love them. I really do. They are freaking adorable! And Jenny Beth, you have never been homely! Seriously. Let's just be honest about that. You are a beaut, my friend. Always have been, always will be. Love you!
All I can say is C-U-T-E! Love all the pictures! You guys are all a great looking family!
First of all... You are far from homely! Second... Such a cute kid! Reminds me of things those twins of mine have done and do! Oh BOYS!
Your boys are so so cute! I love the look in their eyes. Priceless. Love you! Miss you!
The thing I loved about this post was that I feel like I got a peek into your daily life and it seems like such a happy one....your boys are darling, and clever and their smiles say it all. I think Luke would be quite happy in your house! please tell me you cleaned that toilet before you took that picture...it was sparkling, I'm starting to feel guilty for the state of my bathrooms.
Look, now just look at those darling dimpled boys!! They are the cutest things on earth...and you are not homely! What are you talking about? YOU are the cutest person in the world, my friend,....
And I LOVE YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment