Sunday, April 25, 2010

This was the...

BEST
DAY
OF
HIS
LIFE!
I once asked Eric how long he has wanted to be a daddy. His response, "Ever since I can remember." Today out little Isaac started playing T-ball AND Eric got to take his whole family to a Nationals game. Truly, some dreams really do come true.
PS We also had a camera man come and sit with us for over 5 minutes. Isaac and Seth were up on the big jumbo tron. Evidently I am not the only one who likes to film them.

9 comments:

Kristy said...

Awww your boys look so cute. Our oldest just started Tball too this year! We were so excited to finally be able to experience it too!!

Sarah said...

CAAAUUUUUTE! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictue of Isaac in the dugout. He just couldn't be any more excitdetly anticipating. Love the Nationals outfits.

Gaylene said...

Nothing like a dad and his boys at a baseball game!!! Way too cute!!

Carol said...

Fun times! It was neat to see your boys at both games. Hooray for baseball. Enjoy the season, of both teams!

michelle keisel said...

I want a hot dog! Love those! Cute, Cute family.

Unknown said...

What a cute dad!! I love it! Your boys are so awesome! I love the one of Isaac in the dugout! That is so cool!

The Thackers said...

How fun! I can't believe Isaac is old enough to play T-ball. By the way, he couldn't be any cuter in his little T-ball uniform. Isn't it fun to see our hubbies being daddies. I love it. Your boys are cute, especially in baseball hats. :-)

Ben & Carly said...

the last pic is my favorite, Issac's little tongue and Eric's proud face....my goodness could your family get any cuter?

Lacey Claire George said...

Oh man....That has got to be one great day for Eric. Knowing him, yep that could make his day pretty good. Those are very cute pictures of Isaac and Sethy.
I love you guys! Can't wait to see you at Bryce canyon... That is going to be EXTREMELY fun!
Lace