oh Jenny- I LOVE your adorable little family! You guys are my favorite and this video is hilarious and so cute! Congrats on the little boy- you do make 'em handsome and grow up to be such nice boys! I love you girlie!!
oh I miss Bryce Canyon....by far your best idea though everyone complained, I loved it...it was my favorite night! I think I will just keep watching that and wishing I was still at the same picnic table as you!
Happy with the greatest job on earth-mothering! I would rather play than clean. And I would rather eat than cook. I have learned to clean so WE can play and cook so WE can eat. I enjoy singing while doing the mentioned necessities. Laughing, oh love, I love laughing with my family!
Selling crafts and treasures I find. I hope you like what you see and buy what you like.
Email me:
7 comments:
oh Jenny- I LOVE your adorable little family! You guys are my favorite and this video is hilarious and so cute! Congrats on the little boy- you do make 'em handsome and grow up to be such nice boys! I love you girlie!!
Possibly...ok, I mean surely...the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I love the little dancing Hatch family with all my little heart!
:)
How cute was that? Oh my gosh, those two boys are getting so big. Wish I could see them in person.
That was awesome!! I am super duper impressed! Those little Hatch boys sure are cute!
That is the cutest thing EVER Jenny. Loved it.
That was so funny! Great job on the editing! Also, congratulations on the new little one coming.
oh I miss Bryce Canyon....by far your best idea though everyone complained, I loved it...it was my favorite night! I think I will just keep watching that and wishing I was still at the same picnic table as you!
Post a Comment