I LOVE my boys first birthdays...it means I kept this totally dependent individual alive for a whole year. It sometimes seems too colossal. But boy-oh-boy, my heart does a colossal flip when I look at this little face, one of the greatest joys of my life-SETH! or Sethy or more commonly Seffy.Happy, happy birthday Seffy dear...
In all fairness, Isaac was very patient and excited for Seth. But it cracked me up when he jumped in to help on this present. Isaac is Seth's very best helper, best friend, best example, best everything.
Seth wears Buzz Light Year wings EVERY DAY! Dad gets another A+++ for the Toy Story toys he bought for Seth's gift. Hats off, E.
Seth wanted a Buzz cake, then a train cake, then a buzz cake, then a something else cake. He loved this cake that only took me 20 hours to finish (exaggerating...slightly). Cool to have toys on a cake...just ask Seth.

2 comments:
cute boys, cute momma. i love your hair! and the cake is pretty cool too!
I love this post! Seth is such a darling little guy!! I love that cake!! You should be so proud! I dislike STRONGLY making cakes (we don't say "hate" in this family:))! That is a seriously amazing one, and I can only imagine how many hours it took. Happy birthday cute boy!!
Post a Comment