5 weeks ago
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween Happiness
"And mom, you gotta cook the seeds because (someone from the sesame street Halloween video) said they taste like popcorn. So I wanna try 'em. Can we do dat?" Um, sure. Isaac wanted a skeleton on one side and a ghost on the other side. Um, sure.
Seth said, "It gwoss!"
E made a bat for his little Bat Man and Robbin, Seth chose his facial features, and Isaac wanted a skeleton. Not sure where that came from but so let it be done.
Here is our "ghosty-ghost" which is how Seth and Isaac both say ghost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
CAUTE!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the boy's costumes. I can just hear widdle seffy talking. He even looks sweet in his pictures. You all look fantastic! Thanks for sharing...even with that little one so close on the way! CAN'T WAIT to hear the news! Love you!
So fun! Isaac looks so handsome with his hair done like that! :) What cute boys. I love that Seth said the pumpkin carving was yucky. I agree! In fact, we completely missed out on that this year...yikes! I can't wait to meet the new little man. I hope you are feeling well and we send you our love!!
So fun to hear about your Halloween! Can't believe you were able to get a post up being so so so close to birthing your little boy. I'm thinking of you and sending hugs and well wishes your way! :-)
Post a Comment