Okay. First of all...OH MY GOODNESS!! How exciting! Congratulations! Second, you look absolutely beautiful in this new photo at the top of your blog and THIRD, I would really love to see you and your wonderful family before you guys up and take off!! Did you ever find your keys?? We never did. :( Anyway, so happy for you and thinking of you!
So happy for you...sad for me...but if you can't get close to family you might as well go farther away to someplace really cool...right??!? Countdown!!!
Jenny Beth! Wow...Brussels...I'm happy for you, but sad at the same time because it means you'll be even further away from us! But excited for what it may bring to your cute little family. Sure love you, Jenny B...and miss you more than anything!
Happy with the greatest job on earth-mothering! I would rather play than clean. And I would rather eat than cook. I have learned to clean so WE can play and cook so WE can eat. I enjoy singing while doing the mentioned necessities. Laughing, oh love, I love laughing with my family!
Selling crafts and treasures I find. I hope you like what you see and buy what you like.
Email me:
7 comments:
What!, now we definitely need to get-together!
What????
Okay. First of all...OH MY GOODNESS!! How exciting! Congratulations! Second, you look absolutely beautiful in this new photo at the top of your blog and THIRD, I would really love to see you and your wonderful family before you guys up and take off!! Did you ever find your keys?? We never did. :( Anyway, so happy for you and thinking of you!
So happy for you...sad for me...but if you can't get close to family you might as well go farther away to someplace really cool...right??!? Countdown!!!
Jenny Beth!! How very fun!! I'm super excited for you. Any chance you'll be coming to Utah before you go? We need an Ivy house reunion.
Jenny Beth! Wow...Brussels...I'm happy for you, but sad at the same time because it means you'll be even further away from us! But excited for what it may bring to your cute little family. Sure love you, Jenny B...and miss you more than anything!
Congratulations! Sounds like a wonderful opportunity! Enjoy!
Post a Comment