Monday, January 16, 2012

Jesus wants Seth for a Sunbeam

Seth Lincoln will shine for Him.  Seth went to primary for the very first time on January 8.  (He missed the first week because he had a killer cold.)  And yesterday he gave his very first talk.  
 When it was time to go to class on his 1st Sunday, Sister Walburger was down the classroom hall helping children get to class.   She smiled when she told me how Seth said, "I want to see me mom.  I love her soooo much."  He wouldnt be dissuaded and they had to forcefully close the door.  He is a lover.  He cried for 15 seconds, but settled right in.
Eric did a brilliant job of helping Seth with his talk.  E sat on the bunk bed with our little man and 20 minutes later Seth was a professional.  I'm not kidding.  Click here to see the talk notes Eric created.  (It takes a minute to upload but if you are Seth's grandparent, you might be willing to wait.) When Seth gave his talk in church, he didn't need any prompts...well, except, "In the" to end his talk.  And he had a couple of cute discrepancies.  He said, "I choose the right. And I love my family.  When I choose the right is makes me smile."  What he said was true regardless.  I felt good when I listened to him.  I want to be a better mommy and CTR.  He used the spirit to deliver the message.

No comments: