It's been a looooong time coming, but Isaac is a bike rider! He told us he wanted to take the training wheels off of his bike several weeks ago. We took them off and he was riding within a day. He is a quick study, which is good because his mama and papa aren't great runners. Thanks for learning so quickly Isaac.
His smile is contagious and so is his enthusiasm.
Good focusing buddy. You are doing awesome!
Do remember learning to ride a bike? I wish I did.
Thanks for running by my side to whomever taught me.
BEST. CHEERLEADER. EVER. Isaac won the heaven lottery when he got Seth for a little brother. This kid couldn't be happier for his big bro. He yelled "GOOD JOB ISAAC!" and ran down the sidewalk to keep up with Isaac. 

3 comments:
Way to go Isaac. I wish you and the world's best cheerleader would come run down our street!
Hooray Issac, ride to Kentucky! that cute Seth, true brotherly love right there.
The boys are DARLING and all...but I saw a REDHEAD running beside them. Who are you and what have you done with my daughter? Just wondering. I really think you should post a picture of your head, smiley face and ALL. I really would like to see you and your latest leap into whatever you love to leap into. "Velly natual!!!" I love you so much Jenny Betty. You happy my heart. Love, Your Mother
Post a Comment