Thursday, May 24, 2012

Say what?

Isaac sneazes and says, "I just 'bless you'ed".  I will never tell him they are called sneazes.

We have been singing the baseball song.  This is Seth's rendition:
"Buy me some peanuts and apple jacks..."
"For it's 1, 2, 3 strikes your out at the old bald game."

Seth "I have a surprise for you."  hands come flying from behind his back in the hang loose sign.  He promptly concentrates on his hand and puts the pointer finger up with a triumphant, "Ta Da."  Best surprise in the world.

Isaac tooted and said.
"Whoa.  Who let a stinker?  I did.  It smells terrible.  I wish I didn't have a nose?"

Seth is a lover.   He often throws his arms around me and proclaims his love.
Seth: I love you so much mommy.
Mom:  Mmm.  I love you more.
Seth:  I love you the morest.



No comments: