Benjamin has been on this earth for a lovely two years. Isaac has been sick. So he is staying home from school today. Hurrray! I am glad to have him home even if he is a sickie. He knows how to love Benj. E went to work and the boys attacked me while I was still in bed. (Yeah, I know, still in bed.) Benj smoothered, and I mean smoothered me with kisses, and "I luv ou."s and I wanted to just soak him in. 2 years I have had this little being in my life and I am thankful EVERYDAY! He likes to make an intense scowl and growl. I think he thinks it's funny. But if I smile at him and ask him to be nice he eyes light, his face smiles and he prances off happily. Mmmm I like this little boy a whole heap.
LOVES
nursery-most of the time
sleeping with mom and sticking his hand down my shirt...still
hot dogs
Lucian's like bike (pictured) It might be Benjamin's favorite thing in the world
chocolate milk (his favorite thing ever)
waffles
Mickey Mouse
tubby-tubby (bath time)
mandarin oranges from a can
apples
grapes, purple and seedless, please
stacking all the canned goods from the cupboard on the floor on top of each other, or on the counter
M&Ms
dogs he sees on walks
swinging
gatorade
Gabby
tic tacs, actually ALL candy
DOESNT LOVE
to walk
to sleep in his own bed
when someone else tries to feed him
when someone wants him to do anything he doesn't want to do
his brother's to take away whatever is in his hand
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment