LEGOLAND
is super awesome...I wish I had a more powerful superlative.
Our 3 little lego lovers, were in theme park heaven.
Benjamin was super scared, and also in love with this ride. He and I are in the last cart, and Isaac is wearing the bright green jacket, with his arms up, just in front of us with Seth. It's a little hard to believe that Isaac was scared to death of Big Thunder Mountain at Disney just a few short months ago. Now he is a roller-coaster riding, thrill seeking adventure boy. Benjamin, however is not. He got on a ride with Seth, it was too light weight for adults and was a kids only ride. How it works; 6 kids buckled in, sitting in a line and when the ride starts it raises everyone about 12 feet in the air and then drops them down and then flies them back up and so forth. Benjamin laughed on the first way up and then became a mess of tight muscles and screamed so pathetically that the ride operator stopped the ride, took him off, and then started it back up...and then I changed his wet diaper.
Benjamin's face in the picture below makes me giggle. I guess it's good that they wont take their eyes of the road, eh?
One actually steers these funny little boats. I think Seth and I both thought it was a little more "It's a Small World"ish.
Isaac was in 7 year old heaven when he got to earn a "real" drivers license. Eric had to explain, several times, that the license is only valid in LEGOLAND and that he could not, in fact, drive our van.
Cool monorail.
On our way out, we stopped at these funny little planes. It wasn't a long line at all, so when Seth and Isaac wanted to each have their own plane we consented.
...and then a little girl hoped in Isaac's plane with him.
The lego masterpieces, like the knight below, where pretty awesome.
Cool castle, NOT made out of Legos, though everything else seemed to be.
Isaac has become pretty adventurous. And I was proud of his daddy for joining him. E does not share Isaac's love of thrilling rides, but he loves Isaac enough to go anyway. Good work E.
We really love LEGOLAND...and dare I say it, even more than Disneyland.



No comments:
Post a Comment