This not-so-little house in Zweibrucken was my first home.
This dear lady is the owner of this home. She must have seen us taking pictures because about 30 seconds later she opened her front gate and invited us into her garden. It was lovely, and Christy (my mutter) was in raptures. All of these scrubs used to be grass. My siblings would drag me across the lawn in my playpen because they were in charge of watching me.
"Our" timing was perfect, because as soon as we left the house my mom saw a red car drive up the road and turn into the Zeigler's home. We were told they still live there. I dont think I have ever seen my mom move so fast as she ran (sorta) down the lane to meet up with them. Doris was her dear dear friend and recognized my mom almost immediately. I enjoyed getting to witness this reunion.
Later, C.h. found a bakery and baught something like butter bread. It reminded me of sweet latino bread from my mission. Mmmm. She calls it butter kucken.
This is one of my favorite little männlichs in the world. While we sang the mien licht song, that our friends the Volzs taught us last year.
This DARLING church rang like crazy after the hour dongs...I think I counted 91 ding-dongs.
Um...I would like to point out Seth in this picture. What a little pouter...
WARNING: Fat ladies should not flip over these bars.
This Trier, Germany cathederal is where the apostle Mathieas is burried. I thought the flowers were lovely.This kid is missing THREE front teeth. He scared me and I was teasing him that I was gonna rip his tooth out and made like I was going to grab...which I did. When I told him is was in my hand, he didn't even believe me. You see, he has been teasing me that he has had it in his hand, so he thought I was doing the same.
The roman colossium, is the largest outside of Rome, and it was awesome. We went down under the oval arena to where they kept the animals and where some of the other gladiators waited. MUS-TY.
Even the parking lot at the colossium was picturesque.


3 comments:
Look how tall those boys are! And I thiiiiink we went cherry picking in Zwiebrucken once!
Oh crumb! I left a comment and it didn't keep! Looks like you are having so very much fun and I am sure that Mom is having the time of her life. She will probably want to stay with you forever. Don't blame her one bit. And this is Kelly by the way even though I am sure it will come up as Molly!
So you are quite a fun and interesting family. You grew up there? My curiousity is unsatiable at the moment. I'm also filled with such admiration for what a cool family you all are. I'm pleased to know you. :) your mom is quite the adventurer. It looks like a beautiful place.
Post a Comment