side note: One of my best talents is choosing good friends. In the words of Lacey, "I'm not just good at it. I'm really good at it." One such friend is Erin Glover, who is a blogging diva. She caught some pictures of our wii characters. Her blog is linked here. Go way back, there are like 10 blogs with the little men in it, including USAG trunk-or-treating. :)
Benjamin's costume was my magnum opus. He told me he wanted to be Bowser, from Mario Wii, months ago. DRATS-They don't sell Bowser costumes...so I made one. He looked awesome, though he wouldn't wear the shell front or a jagged necklace , but you could still guess who he was.
I was inspired by a Coorduroy book, who made a dragon costume. I liked how he did the mask as
a hat.

So on Halloween we went trunk-or-treating. And the following Saturday we went to the property party, which is always awesome. The kids run around, we dance and eat yummy food. Good times!



2 comments:
I love that your whole family did the Wii costumes. You guys look great! (and kudos on the Bowser...I don't know how you did that. You are amazing!)
My son is having serious costume envy right now! He has been a wii character for a few years now. This year was Link from the Legend of Zelda. But he is dying over this Bowser costume. He {and I} think you are about as cool as they come!
Post a Comment