Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Remember when...

we went to the park. I have loved that park for over 1/4 of a century, and I love it that now my little boy, and my nephews and neices get to love it too. I am posting these pictures for Hannah. We heard she is a fan of this blog...so I decided to put in some pictures of lots of people we love.
Couple of pictures of my awesome brothers just "hanging" around with their kids.
Hannah, Hannah, Hannah-this blogs for you. Wish I had a video clip for you.
Mariah on top of the world-just ask her.
Michael challenged Zach to do a balancing act, this is post accomplishment.

Wheeeeee! He looks a bit dizzy, eh?
On the way home. Isaac LOVES his manly cousins.

Hannah banana as an M&M and Dopey-these are obviously Halloween pictures. Molly played a lovely outdoors number...and Michael looks misteriously like a lounge singer.







5 comments:

Ben & Carly said...

It's funny how hard you fought against doing a blog and now you are blogging Queen. I love all the pictures. You ROCK

Jenny Hatch said...

Thank you for being the first and only comment. I have wondered if anyone but Isaac, Hannah, and myself even saw it. Cheers.

Ben & Carly said...

jenny beth you made my whole month! Thank you a million times over for the note I just recieved in the mail! It was the kindest thing anyone has done for me in awhile. It reminded me again why you are one of my favorite people! I am so glad you get to go to london, just know that my adventurous spirit is living vicariously through yours! PS I look at your blog often so keep posting....my lonely nights have brought out my inner blogger!

Ben & Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben & Carly said...

Still waiting for an updated blog. I know that you have been out of the country...so pictures of where ever it was that you went would be nice. okay there's your homework, its due by Sunday night....you better get on it