Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Aunts + Balloons = Happy Isaac

Isaac is a fan of Grantsville, or at least the people he gets to see there. Andrew came down and Isaac ADORES him. When we were walking into a store I offered to pick Isaac up. Where else in the world would he rather be than in his mama's arms? In Andrew's arms, that's where. Andrew threw him in the air, and chased him around, and was generally the world's best uncle and Isaac decided they are best friends.
We got to be with Michael on his Birthday! Happy Birthday Captain Vegtable! I am a fan of the man (I should patent that phrase) and his wife and kids are pretty cute too. Isaac's creature of preference is Angel, loves that dog. Ang kindly offered to let me have him, and I regretfully had to decline, as the end choice would end up being between Angel or Eric. I choose Eric...therefore Isaac's choice is made for him.

Amy and Katie came to visit us the night before we left. Isaac and I both like 'em A LOT. Isaac especially likes it when Katie repeats Walt Whitman poetry. Isaac just put his little arm around her and listened for a moment and then kissed her cheek. And then he smooched her. Cheers to Amy for getting it on pic. I couldn't love them more. Darling, charming ladies whom I love to be with.

1 comment:

Ben & Carly said...

What a cutie....tell Issac that we have LOTS of Balloons in Vegas!