Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One word answers

Eric just saw a finished list of questions which I was supposed to answer in one word. I was doing it because it was simple and I needed something else besides my last embarrassing story. Anyway, the Eric said, "Don't do those question/answer things on our blog." There it is ladies and gentlemen, "OUR" blog. We've come a long way baby!!! Next, I'm going to post a family picture and eventually he might even type. Stay tuned.

Okay, so I minimized the list in a major way. I'm only including the questions that make me happy to think about.

Your favorite thing? scooter (pictured below. When I rode around the neighborhood with Isaac in the basket, a neighbor lady gave me a safety lecture about him not wearing a helmet and him not being in the basket. As I look at the picture below, it doesn't look very safe, does it? But it was the Amish lady I bought it from who suggested I do it and she had done it with all her children for years. She seemed wholesome.)
Your favorite drink? milk (with chocolate in it...preferably from the BYU creamery)
The last thing you did? read (Isaac loves the 3 Billy Goats. His papa does the best voices)


8 comments:

Deb said...

Rock on. Over-protective, interfering neighbors are well-meaning, but annoying. Do your thing, man. That's what I'm a sayin'. I dig the scooter.

flem-fam said...

Oooh, I want a scooter! Do you think both my kids would fit in it? It must be a huge coincidence that I'm going to Amish country tomorrow, so I'm going to be looking for one of my own.

Ben & Carly said...

Jenny you cute girl! I love the basket, I can't decide whether I would rather ride the scooter or sit in the basket! I had a neighbor tell me that my children shouldn't be out with out sweaters on....it was 80 degrees outside! ride away he looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

That scooter is awesome!!!! How cute are you two. I love that you bought it from an amish women. You're too cool! Enjoy the rides! It looks like Issac is having a blast!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Old people are the BEST when it comes to pointing out how much I suck at parenting!

Jana said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! You made my day!

Unknown said...

That scooter is awesome! I want one! I have never ever seen one before! You look great!

Natalie C. said...

Jenny, yes you do look great! Very cute skirt outfit. :) Re: your comment on my weight loss blog, I'm pretty sure those elliptical machines are not accurate in counting your calories, if they didn't plug in your weight & keep track of your heart rate the whole time. I felt awesome at 500 calories whenever I did the elliptical, too! That was like my goal- it was actually hard to get there! But I bet for you, as well as for me, it's actually possibly about double.