Me: No. Are you going to make that plastic surgery appointment?
I never actually said it, but I get a little feisty when I am pregnant. I'm fat, probably the size of a small whale, I realize this. Even my own mother suggested that my due date might be a month off. When I took that idea to my doctor, he sort of shook his head and told me my uterus was measuring "right on target." He proceeded to explain that my hormones are likely "bloating" my intestines. Great! Oh ya, I also have excessive amniotic fluid which may be adding to my swelling bulge.
ONE blessed lady down the road told me I look very good for being seven months pregnant. Since then, I have been mentioning her individually by name in every prayer, bless her dear heart.Other news, Isaac has taken it upon himself to fetch the phone whenever it rings, taught himself, didn't even need to bribe him. And when I drop my keys he picks them up and hands them to me. He is a good boy and I feel super blessed to be his mommy. Hope my #2 is as good.

9 comments:
I think you look radiant! And what a good boy! You are very blessed! Keep us updated!
Sometimes in my far away world of thesis writing I forget that my dear friend is pregnant...does that count for not mentioning how big or not big your stomach is? :) I'm so excited for you to have a new little one. When are you due? I miss you, dear Jenny Beth.
Ok, I don't remember you mentioning that you were pregnant! Hello?! Ok, now that the initial shock is over, I'd like to say how very happy I am for you! Hooray! You're a beaut. Yep, it's true. Love you.
First of all EVERYONE gets asked that question when their pregnant...ok well at least I like to think everyone does because I always do. Do you remember me telling you about the woman who stopped me and told me I was the biggest woman she had ever seen ( it didn't help that I was walking out of the store with 2 dozen donuts for Ben's study group) anyway you look great and I loved getting to see you, I have been worried about you. I am glad to see Issac is taking such good care of you, I wish I was closer and could help him! I love the new posts, it is good to "hear" your thoughts! we miss you.
You look so darn cute and I love the Potbelly sign in the back ground. Everyone carries their babies differently and I don't know why people say things like that. Are they totally clueless or just plain rude. I'd like to think they're clueless. I'm so happy that the baby and you are healthy! I need to start training my kids to pick up stuff for me! They aren't spontaneously doing it. What a great boy you have! Take Care!
The ferrels
I think you're the hottest prego I've ever seen!
My very own MIL ARGUED with me saying, "Are you SURE you're not having twins?" She went on to say, "I've NEVER seen anyone so big!!!"
And of course it's all worth it in the end. You're boy is beautiful, and if it means being accused of having twins, then so be it.
People still think I'm having twins and I'm not pregnant! :)
I didn't know you were pregnant, either, being over here in faraway Lorton. You really do look as cute as ever! I hope you're feeling as good, as well. :)
Don't people just say the most 'fantastic' things? I walked into church late several weeks ago. I was alone, so Ellea was in the stroller to keep her contained. I stayed in the foyer because I was late. A woman from the other ward was sitting there, and despite my obvious attempts at reverence, she assumed my presence in the foyer was an invitation to chat. She asked how old Ellea was. I told her. She then asked if Ellea was mine or if she was my granddaughter. Ouch - but not the first time I've had this annoying question. I responded, "Mine." Then ... get ready for this ... she said (and yes, this is a direct quote) "How old ARE you?" Lovely. I replied with my age. She paused and then proceeded to insert her entire extremity into her big mouth by saying, "I knew a woman with a 23-year old and 19-year old who found herself pregnant at 42." And to this I replied, "You never know what life will bring." Sometimes, cute Jenny Beth, people are just dumb. I think you look mahvelous!
Post a Comment