Ever seen a couple so in love it made you sick, or does the mention of the Big D make you
queasy; be warned, those with feeble
stomachs, this blog is filled both.
I married well...very well. Bless Eric for marrying me and being so darn persistent. "You're everything I never knew I always wanted." The concept of romance is poorly portrayed by Hollywood. They would have you think it's about
debonair men whisking their fair maiden off their feet with flowers, charming inside jokes, moonlight walks along the beach...all true but just the
beginning.
Eric sent me these lovely flowers BEFORE I delivered Seth, just to say thanks for being willing to be miserable (pregnancy is a killer for me).

Then one night I woke and my sweet husband, my very big and often snoring, husband wasn't lying in the bed next to me. After a short search I found my man lying on the couch cushions in Isaac's room. The next morning he said he thought it would help me get some needed rest.

And two nights ago, Mr. Romance held my head while I puked all over the floor-n-stuff. And when I tried to clean up after myself he wouldn't let me.
Are you kidding me. Is he for real? My knight in shining armor
carried a towel instead of a sword. To top it off who didn't go to work the next day but stayed home and cleaned my house and held our boys. I'm smitten.
12 comments:
Jenny Beth!!!!! I am so, so happy to have found you. I am not into the whole facebook thing, but it sure has gotten me into contact with some long lost friends. You look great and so happy. Your boys are darling. They are the best, speaking from experience. We too just had our fifth child and finally got our little girl that I had so longed for. We live in St. George and love it here. What took you to Washington? That seems so far away from all your family. Anyway, I hope we can keep in touch. We also have a blog. Here it is...bairdboyz.com (I know we have to change the name now, but I have been a little busy around here.) Our whole is on this blog. It has pretty much taken the place of my journal. I have a link to Amy Adams blog as well on my blog. You should check hers out because she has some pictures of our 15th high school reunion on there. I wasn't able to make it, but it was good to see pictures of those who went. You can also find Allison Ware (Rasmussen) blog on there as well. I know she would love to here from you. I could just go on and on, but I will stop here. Take care. Ash
Okay, it's just me again. Ignore the later part of my comment. I just noticed you've already found our dear friend Allison.
Oh you did marry well Jenny Beth...what an awesome man, husband, and dad. I think he is great! And, compliments to him for marrying so well,too!! You are an amazing woman, wife, and mother! And I am so glad you are my friend! Your boys are the cutest things alive..and have the most adorable little dimples on earth! I love you, Jenny Beth. I hope you are feeling better!!!!
That's love, I tell you. Good man, that Eric. It was so good to see you guys last week! I wish we could have spent more time together. Next time...
Love you!
Well written...even made me tear up! Glad you've found true love and even better that you recognize and appreciate it! Hope you're feeling better!
You truly married the romantical sort, what a sweet guy! Sorry to hear you’ve been so sick, it’s especially hard when you have little ones to take care of. What a fun surprise it was to hear from you Mrs. Jenny Beth. The first picture on your blog just made me giggle- that’s my cousin! I think you have the most gorgeous smile I’ve ever seen.
so romantic. I'm not married so maybe that's why I don't know, but what's the BIG D?
yea I get to see your cute little guy in person in one month!! it will feel like christmas, but the best thing will be that it will be halloween and we will still have the real christmas to look forward too! did that make any sense? long story short, I can't wait to see you!
Jenny, I am so sorry you have been sick. It isnt fair that moms don't get sick days. That is why it is so great that you have a good guy. I would love to see you. Will you be in Gville?
He's a keeper! And so are you... Hope you're feeling better.
Jenny, the way you talk about your honey was always really great advice for me. I'm glad you two are still crazy in love!
You have made my whole day! I am so glad I have tracked your blog down. I just started one kariandben.blog if you want to check up on us! Your husband is a keeper--it's funny how some things aren't sooo worth waiting for!! Your boys could hook up with my girls, unless they want to move them all over the country:) Let me know how you are....ISN'T 2 SO MUCH HARDER THAN 1????
Love ya tons--Kari Sue
Post a Comment