Friday, August 29, 2008

By Popular Demand...

Our sweet Seth...we sure love him. This little mama is thrilled that he has dimples just like his daddy and his brother. I heard him laugh for the very first time on Friday, Aug 28, we were at the Dr.'s office, and I blew in his hair. He smiles when I circle my finger on his cheek.
"Gamma" with Isaac and Seth. Isaac thinks she belongs to him, and we wish she did. We like her...A LOT.
Strange picture, but it showed Seth's face the best. Isaac loves his little bro, and wants to "take" (hold) Seth often. He gives him lots of sweet kisses and some rough ones as well. Isaac also likes to pet Seth, sometimes he uses his whole arm to smooth Seth's hair.

Several of you have asked for more pictures of Seth. Ask and ye shall recieve (Eric is posting again. Go E!)


10 comments:

Natalie C. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a truly beautiful little baby boy. I love the bath picture & Isaac's little face. :)

flem-fam said...

Awwww, he's just so darn cute!!! It looks like you have tons of good help! Congrats on another perfect little boy!

Unknown said...

What a little cutie! How you achieved that perfect little photo of him smiling is beyond me. You should frame it! He is adorable. I can't wait to meet the little guy! I will be calling you very soon so we can do it!

Erin said...

Simply mah-velous, my dear. You are a beautiful mommy.

Ben & Carly said...

yeah yeah I was waiting for this! he is ADORABLE, that chubby little face kills me. I love them!

ali.j said...

Congratulations Jenny and Eric! What a beautiful baby. Thanks for keeping a blog so I can keep up on your lives.
-Alison Johnson
(formerly Shaffer, as though you could forget!)

Deb said...

Ooh, I like the last one. He looks like he's sportin' a monk hairdo. He is so cute!!! I just want to kiss those cheeks. You look fantastic - no more cement cravings I hope!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

The kids look great. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Take care, and I hop to see you soon!

Peter

Anonymous said...

Jenny!!! I found you! (Thanks Serena’s BLOG) What handsome little guys =) I can’t wait to spend some time poking around on your blog and catching up. How cool. I came across Benji’s too . . . who else is blogging these days?

Alison J. said...

Jenny, what adorable kids you have and may I say you look gorgeous! What a super mom to have two kids and look that cute.