Monday, August 25, 2008

Seth (round II)

We brought our little bundle of joy home on Monday, August 11, and we've been on our toes ever since. Some friends came to visit me in the hospital the day before we came home and brought our baby some blankets. Isaac really liked one of them so we wrapped it around him like a cape. Fast forward to Monday afternoon. We had burrito wrapped our baby in a similar looking blanket and put him in a bassinet in the front room. Isaac must have thought it was his. I saw Isaac tugging hard on the blanket so I tried to stop him. Some times simply standing is an incredible feat for this c-section mama, and it's take an exaggerated effort. When Isaac saw me trying to get up he whipped that blanket as fast as he could and then ran. If Seth ever becomes a stunt skateboarder or ice-skater I'll let him know he has already done his first 360. The best part is that he kept sleeping.

No comments: