Friday, August 1, 2008

"D"elight

Life is delightful! Here are a couple of "D"elights that make my face smile and my heart sing.

Daisies-I just love 'em. Especially in disposable drinking devices (what am I doing? Do I think I am playing scrabble or something?) Anyway, I love them because they last a long time and are pleasant to look at. They just make me happy. Theses particular daisies were given to me by my friend Julie. She cut them from her garden, which makes me love them even more.
Dimples, especially on this little guy! I am relieved he still has them cause I kiss his cheeks so much I might kiss them right off. He got his papa's cheeks, lucky little man. Dimples to die for, that's what I say.
Daddy-Isaac's daddy to be more particular. I am a fan of this big man. Yesterday Isaac and I went to pick him up from the train. As we were walking down the street Isaac saw Eric half way down the block and ran full tilt. Eric is adored by me and Isaac, and he does a pretty good job of adoring us too! Hurray for the best daddy in our whole world! We love being his.

1 comment:

Erin said...

His dimples are simply adorable! Wow, what a kid! Hey, I need your #. I think I might have the wrong one (hence, the reason you didn't hear from me yesterday). I love you mucho!