Sunday, January 18, 2009

Go Cougars!

Every year we try to make it to a BYU football game. In 2008 we made it to the San Diego State game with family. A good time was had by all. Jenny had the pleasure of explaining some of football's finer points to Tess, her darling niece. Ian an Scott...and what is Christy doing with her fingers.


Isaac was old enough to really understand it this year. This next picture makes me a proud Papa.
Yes, he is singing the fight song!Seth on the other hand needs a little time before Cougar games hold the same excitement as they do for the rest of us...
For the next few days after that, every time we got in the car Isaac asked if we were going to the BYU football game.

In December I went to the Army Navy (thanks Doug) football game in Philadelphia. I had to leave early on a Saturday morning so Isaac was still asleep when I left. At halftime I had an angry voicemail from Isaac asking why I had gone to the football game without him! Sometimes when I call from work he asks "Are you at a football game Dad?" I assure him that the next game I go to I will take him too!

No comments: