Wednesday, February 11, 2009

There are stars up there!

I have to hurry and write this: a) before I forget and b) before Eric gets home (wink).

I was just in the front room watching Isaac look out the window. He said, "Dat's not a ball, dat's the moon." Ladies and gentlemen, we might have an astronomer on our hands. Brilliant.

He also said, "Dere's stars up [th]ere. I love stars. [Th]ey make me happy." I am officially in love with him.

8 comments:

Gaylene said...

I love it when children make comments like this. I always write them down. No one else will. And apparently the kids aren't near as profound when they are with mom and dad.
Austin gave Ashlynne directions the other day for somthing, "Go in the bedroom, turn left and then right then right again." He doesn;t even know which hands are right and left. If she had followed his directions she would have walked right back out the door. He is so silly sometimes.

Unknown said...

Go Isaac! I want him to be an astrologer, it would be perfect! What a cutie. AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family photo on top!

Kristy said...

Don't you just love how they talk and all the cute things they say!!! I also always write things down. Both my boys have little journals just for that. I write down all the funny and cute things they say so I'll remember them forever!

andrewcolton said...

Nice post, Jen!

Tammy Gallahan said...

That is just too cute.

karen louise said...

Oh gosh...I love your little Isaac...and I love your little Seth! I want to see them now! Thanks for letting me know on my blog about the "and bless Karen" prayer...that was so tender :) I miss you, dear Jenny Beth Hatch!

Jana said...

Hey! It's been too long since I've left a comment. Your blog is so cute! I love the pictures! Seth is getting so big! Issac is too! What cute kids! I hope you're doing well. Take Care!

Caroline said...

I love your family picture. Just darling.