Quick update. Eric came home a little early today. So he came in, I'm lookin' like a whirling dirvish in the kitchen, and Seth is wanting to be picked up. I catch Isaac's eye and he looks like "Doh!" so I ask if he needs to go. He consents and we head to the bathroom. He got his "capsule"; he's happy, I'm happy...until I go sit by Seth. I notice a puddle on the floor.
Flustered me: Oh Isaac! Did you go on the floor?
Isaac: I peed on da monkey.
Flustered me: (Looking down at the wet monkey right by Seth's head) Oh Isaac!
Eric: (mini fit of laughter)
There goes my perfect record.
5 weeks ago

4 comments:
Just keep it up--it will happen....eventually!
Oh my gosh....sad..but kinda cute...I know things will get better Jenny B! Just keep it goin!!! He'll do it!
At least he is a good aim....got the monkey and missed the brother. I say nice job Issac.
Ben
OH Jenny how I dread potty training. My little baby is only 6 months old and I am dreading it! I hear boys are harder and if that's the case--THANK HEAVEN FOR LITTLE GIRLS! Getting maggie trained nearly killed me (and her somedays):) You are so cute....
Post a Comment