Monday, March 30, 2009

Last day of being 2 years old!

There is a good chance that I cried a lot on Isaac's last official day of being two. I love two. Two is great, and now it's three that I love. Was it really only three years ago that he entered the seen and made our lives considerably sweeter? Woah. At three, Isaac loves


  • when he gets up in the morning and his papa didn't go to work

  • making Seth laugh by jumping on the bed, or blowing on his belly

  • waffles, cheese sticks, JoJo's icecream

  • his best friend, Nathan

  • playing in is mother's flower garden (which is now just a pile of dirt), especially with afore mentioned friend

  • reading books, but watching Diego more

  • trains, cars, and baseball bats

  • his mama to lye down with him at night

  • not taking naps

  • chocolate

  • Family dance, or marching around to 76 Trumbones with his staff (aka spatula/spoon)

Isaac is great at encouraging. He often says, "Good job, mommy. Good job." He sings I am a Child of God to Seth when he is crying. And if there is a fix-it project, he is the best right hand man in the house. He tells his dad, "I helpin you, dad," over and over.

2 comments:

Gaylene said...

Happy Third Birthday Isaac! We love you even though you don't know us.

karen louise said...

There just us no way he is three!!! What happened to those years? I only wish I could have been there more to see him grow!