Isaac was kind enough to choose the party favors for my birthday-Great job Isaac!
Ouch! But it's reality. 34 years of a wonderful life!! I do have a tendancy to shy away from saying my age but my mom has always stated her age almost like it is an expression of gratitude to Father in Heaven for blessing her all those years. So, yes, I'm 34.
Here are the things that made me smile in my 33 year:
-Boys-namely the ones who reside in my home
-Going for ice cream at Jo-Jos (actually I like 31 Baskin Robins across the street better, but Jo-Jo's cool atmosphere, music, and ability to make my boys' eyes sparkle wins my patronage)
-flowers, flowers, flowers
-Isaac's sense of humor, he cracks me up
-6:20 p.m. (that's what time Eric comes home. He is my hope.)
-When Eric folds the laundry
-Family walks in "Isaac's Forrest" (aka prince william forrest park)
-Good blood sugar readings
-Kissing my baby, and then kissing him again
Simple joys are what fill my life. 34 years...and this last one has been my best yet!!! (three exclamations for the 3 bests in my life; Eric, Isaac, and Seth)

13 comments:
Happy Birthday cute Jenny Hatch! Thank you for posting about the good things in your life this past year. When I think of you, I remember your bright smile, desire to have fun no matter where you are, honest and real attitude about life - love that!, your abiding love for your family, and your sincere and heartfelt testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I actually think of that often as I ponder my relationship with the Savior and can specifically remember one of your testimonies in the Alexandria Ward many years ago. It touched my life and touches me still. I love you! Have a happy day!!!
Weel--it is hard to beleive that you are 34, because I am only 30 (hehe). Not really. I, like your mom, don't mid telling people how old I am. It's just a number. I may be 48, but somedays I'm 16, others I 95. You are a wonderful person and I am proud to be the "oldest cousin" of all of you Syndergaards (and Hatches)
Love you lots!!!.......
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
I hope it's your best day ever!
Happy, happy birthday Jennie dear! Hope you have a wonderful birthday with your three bests!
Happy Birthday Jenny :) Your list is great...those are some of the greatest things in life I agree!! Hope your birthday is a fun one!
Happy Birthday my sweet sister Jenny! I love that you love life. I smiled reading your list, what a blessing to be reminded to look back and be grateful for each year and what it has brought. I love that you are in MY life, you were like the bonus prize I got when I married Ben. have a wonderful birthday, soak in those three great blessings!
Happy Birthday Jenny! We love you! We're excited to see you this summer at the reunion!
Jenny B, Jenny B!! Happy Birthday my little long lost friend! I hope you are having the best, bestest day ever...I sure love you, and I miss you terribly! Happy Day!
Happy belated birthday Jenny.
Happy Birthday!!! Cheers to another great year for you!
Happy, Happy Birthday Jenny Dear! I hope you have a wonderful day! You should be proud of your age, you have had a wonderful life and always touch all those around you with your kindness and generous spirit! I was just thinking this morning that we need to meet up at the zoo real soon! I hope your next year is just as great as this one is! Love you!!
Wow - I'm totally late, but Happy Birthday JB! Your boys are adorable. Hey, did I send you an invite to Ellea's blog?
I guess I'm late in celebrating with you. :) What a great birthday post with your beautiful gratitude thoughts. :) Thanks for your nice comments always on my blog. :) XO
Post a Comment