5 weeks ago
Friday, July 31, 2009
(pictures and comments to come)
Lame, lame, lame I know. But I really will write on Sunday...and probably post some pictures. I'm not home so let's everybody give me a little space...and thanks for giving me some already seeing as I haven't written a bloomin' thing since June 21. Oi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Jenny Beth! It was great to see a post from you, even if it didn't include recent pictures...I still love to look at the old ones and enjoy reading what is going on with your little cute family. Where are you at? Vacation?
It's been sooo long...I just hope that you are doing well, and just know that I am thinking of you!!! I love you, Jenny B!
Happy Anniversary coming up soon :)
Well, yea! I would love to see some photos of your little cute family! I hope you do post some pictures! We need to get together soon!
So which Sunday were you going to post? Just kidding! We love you and miss you out here!
We are all still waiting--are you still out there somewhere in the vast world? lol!
Like Linda said, which Sunday were you planning on posting? Hey we should get together before I pop out this huge baby I'm carrying. Technically I still have 6 1/2 weeks to go, I'm not thinking I'll go that long, so let me know when you're back in town and we'll get together.
Post a Comment