I am reading blogs and facebook. It is lame and soaks up my time and attention. Isaac likes to be diverted with the TV, but I often times tell him no because it does nothing for his brain. (hmmm, I might be feeling a little like a hypocrite) Just now:
Isaac:Mom can I watch TV?
Me: Mmm, yes.
Isaac: (incredulously excited): Did you say yes?!?
Evidently, it doesn't take much to make me feel like I am an okay mom after all.
4 comments:
Hey...facebook and blogs can fill you with all sorts of knowledge and wisdom...
At least that's what I keep telling myself!
If that's all it takes to be the best mom, I guess I'm the bestest!
Darling little Isaac :) And yes, I think you are the best mom on the planet!!!! :) love you!!
Jenny Beth!! It was so great to read your comment on my blog! Wow, we have known eachother a LONG time!! I was laughing about the public speaking class...how funny. Your family is so cute. Hope you are doing well.
Emily:)
Post a Comment