Arrrr maties, September 19 is interrrrrnational talk like a pirate day. Shiver me timbers if the ole wench didn't take it to heart. Gladdens me heart.

Seth thought the monkey costume was a scream...errr, I mean Seth Screamed when we put him in the monkey costume. He smiled some, but was happy to get out of it. Right now he is sitting to my left as I type this and laughed like it was a good joke when he saw this picture of himself.

Tricky business, and sometimes he stands on his head and swings his arms up. He still isn't walking, he is not a risk taker and likes the stability of all four limbs touching the ground, but sometimes he will stand and clap for himself.

Honey Heart Grandma with her Honey Heart. Isaac likes her a lot. When it was time for her to go home Isaac said. "We're gonna keep ya, Grandma." Wish we could.

Isaac was taking a bath. Seth was not. Seth threw himself over the tub so he could join his brother, I guess clothes are optional.

2 comments:
loved that post.
I have such fun reading your blog. I always want to enjoy life a little more after reading it. Looks like you had fun with your mom. She's cute...so are you and your boys! :-)
Post a Comment