and the possibilites are endless. I get a kick out of secretly listening to Isaac. He has a great imagination.
Isaac is jumping from one couch to the other. He puts a wooden sign, which should be hung on his wall, across the arms of the couches and nevously walks across then crawls across on his belly. Next Isaac stretches his body across the expanse, "Mom look at me. I'm a huge bridge."
Then he tries to hop over Seth but isn't quite tall enough and slams Seth to the floor. Seth cries.
"I'm trying to pick up Seth. (briefly releasing Seth and flexing his arms) I'm strong. I'm strong. I'm strong."
At the table with twistable crayons. Isaac twists them and then two crayons have a little clash.." One cryaon says to the other, "Come on Jet." The other cayon replies, "Hey wait for me Rocket."
Isaac asks me what I want. "Huh?"
"What do you want to eat?"
"Ohhhhh. I would like a hamburger please."
"Umm. We are out of hamburgers"
Scratching my head, this IS make believe, you never have to run out of anything, but I play along. "Oh. Well how about a hotdog?"
"Sure. Here you go."
Isaac stands by the window and shuts the curtains together in front of his face. "Going up." The doors/curtains open and Isaac sees Seth. "Come in the elevator Seffy. Do you need to go down?" They played elevator for 10 minutes.

9 comments:
So cute! And I love the picture!
That's so cute. I love it.
Um...that's pretty much the cutest glimpse into your lives ever. I would love to play elevator with Isaac and Seth.
I love their imaginations at this age--they are adorable!
Darrrrrling!!! :) I just love little Isaac...and little Seth....and you my sweet friend Jenny Beth!
ahhh I have so much to say, I loved every sentence of the last four posts. I'm such a fan of you. I can't tell you how many times I said to myself as I read your recaps "oh I have to comment on that" or "oh I love the way she said that" or "oh me too" I swear Jenny sometimes when you are talking about you, I think you are talking about me. you are a kindred spirit. your thoughts make me happy!
Love all the new posts! Especially love the cute family picture! Can't wait to see you guys now that we are in the northeast. :)
Oh, you'll be so glad you took the time to record that, because we mom's think we will never forget, but we do. He is darling.
Oh Jenny! What adorable kids you have!! I sure do miss seeing all of your smiling faces! =)
Post a Comment