Saturday, November 7, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Holy Cow! Has it already been a week since the little gentlemen went out Trick or Treating? Halloween is Isaac's holiday. He and his cousin Hannah practiced trick or treating in July...and they went to Hannah's, Grandma's, and a couple neighbors. Doh.

Some 2009 Halloween highlights:
We went to our dear neighbor, Kelli Zimmermann, to decorate (Seth ate) Halloween cookies.
I like to be in pictures with Isaac because he makes me look better. He enjoyed carving pumpkins. Isaac designed this one himself, and was the designated part remover.

Dad helped Seth cut his pumpkin. E, did you make Seth's pumpkin look like you on purpose? (wink) Seth kept saying "WwwwwOW!"
Mokey see, monkey do! Seth totally got into it and did exactly what he saw Dad and Isaac doing.
Anyone know how to take a picture without your flash and make sure it's NOT fuzzy?
One of my favorite things that happened this year, were the firemen. In the distance we saw the lights flashing but there were no sirens. When the engine got up to where we were Isaac waved and then the firemen piled out with handfuls full of candy and passed them out to all the children who started to gather around them. Darling. It made our night.

Sometimes Isaac could be convinced to say, "Thank you...to infinity and beyond."

3 comments:

Amy said...

Do you have a picture of the boys in their costumes?

Unknown said...

Your pumpkins are perfect. Perfectly round and carved. The boys looked like they LOVED carving!!:) So cute.

karen louise said...

I think you and your little Isaac make the cutest pair on earth...I love that picture of you and him-he looks just like you, Jenny B. And your little Seth is growing up so fast, I can't wait to continue to see them both grow and grow up to be just like Y-O-U. I love you, my vine friend.