I should lock my cabinets after looking at these pictures.
It was a little too quiet in there. Isaac was caught red handed...er white handed as the case may be.
Fellow bloggers, IF you ever have a couple of flour cabinet raiders, clear off as much flour as possible BEFORE you stick them in the tub.
There was flour everywhere. The Polly Anna in me thinks "Well I needed to clean that cupboard anyway." The true Jenny thought, "Oh nuts."
Lest you think this was all ONE episode, I humbly submit that Seth was wearing different clothes and also the dates on the pictures (if I showed them) would be three days different.
Oh, and that's not all folks. Isaac is not the center of these pictures but he was center in the execution of the deeds, I assure you.
Where is the Polly Anna in me now?

18 comments:
Jenny...I am laughing so hard I can hardly see this screen! I'm thinking you need to invest in windowing in your back porch and introducing a sandbox...although flour feels so much softer and besides it flies through the air with the greatest of ease. I love the Pollyanna and joy in you, Jenny. It makes for great blogs. So go Isaac Honey Heart and Seth. Your Grandma loves you SOOOO!
Totlok!!! We love them. http://www.safety1st.com/usa/eng/Products/Home-Safety/Latches-Locks/Details/96-71173-Tot-Lok-Starter-Set
You can get them at Walmart, babiesrus etc :) More expensive but totally worth it.
So glad you thought to take pictures before cleaning up the mess :)
Kind of looks like a good time....hahahaha
Bless their little hearts...bless your's too! That is too funny!!!
Jen you are a saint if the "real" Jen only said "oh nuts". I wish I was as good as you. I babysat my nephew the other day and I have to say, boys are a bit more exhausting. They are beautiful though. Enjoy!
hOLY cANOLE! I am laughing too! This is my kitchen sometimes, my living room most days, and the tiy room all days,--minus the flour. I'll bet your bathroom was a pasty mess when you were finished with those two cute boys! Oh the joys of motherhood!
oh my! My goodness boys are busy! So funny, but probably just because it's not me:) good thing they're so darn cute!
Oh. my. gosh. That is hilarious!!! You have to love those moments! We could have gotten Charlotte with her vegetable oil spill and your boys together and made a big cake. Ha! I love it! We love the Pollyanna too.
Oh Jenny!! That is too funny!! I'm still awaiting the day my boys pull something like that! So far they've been pretty good at not being destructive....knock on wood!
oh that makes me tired just looking at it, that Seth is awfully cute covered in flour, at first I thought it was his halloween costume! I love your post about the winding road, what a beautiful place to make a memory. I too am fond of winding roads with lots of dips and hills. not much of those in these parts, especially lined with trees!
Oh wow.
Couldn't even believe my eyes.
And there I thought you had the perfect children...oh wait, you still do! Kids will be kids, you little Polyanna! :)
I love you so and I think you are adorable and so are your sneaky little boys!
Oh my goodness...oh my goodness! That is too funny. I'm feeling VERY sorry for you and the mess you had to clean up! Holy cow! Congrats to Isaac and Seth...they won that one! Actually, I take that back...you won if all you said was, "oh nuts!"
Can I just say that this CRACKS ME UP!! Oh goodness. What a good laugh I had! You are too cute of a mom.
are you kidding me right now..... that is the funniest thing! What a good patient mom they have....!:)
Uhmmmmm....where were you during this whole escapade? That is freaking hilarious!!!
ben
Oh my goodness Jenny!!! Glad you got pictures.
Yeah Jenny Beth - how much time did they have?? That is great. Gavin had a similar moment with corn starch.
awesome. Thanks for the helpful tip about the flour and bath. miss you!
Post a Comment