Saturday, December 5, 2009

Did he...you know...just do that?

At some point I told Isaac he could have some frosting when we were all done. "Some point" happened after I had iced the little scallops on the roof. Isaac is a carpe diem sort of fellow, and next thing I know Isaac was licking the roof top...with his tongue.


5 comments:

Gaylene said...

He is all boy, that's for sure!

karen louise said...

Look at that cute little face....

ah!

You just reminded me of my favorite tradition I do...the houses.

I need to do that soon!

PS I would have licked the frosting, too :D

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! Yes, he did! Sometimes I want to do the same thing, so I can't blame him! I love all these posts, I can just hear your voice when I read it and it makes me really happy! Really cute boys!

The Thackers said...

That's so funny that he licked the frosting...makes total sense. Why wouldn't you? I love his proud face in the picture with the finished product. You and Eric make very cute boys. :-)

Erin said...

Man, that boy is so cute! I love the dimples!