That is what kept going on in my brain when we went to visit the ICE! exhibition. Not the music but the words. It was a agreat family date, though a little expensive. Ice sculptures were everywhere, hence the "ICE! ICE!" And we all looked the same in our blue parkas once we got inside. Exactly the same. I tied a scarf around Seth, but Isaac was one of the masses , and I thought I'd lost my precicous "Baby!" once but he ended up being right behind me. Whew.
Before picture...
After picture...we sorta look like big puffy smurfs.
Isaac LOVES his new gloves. Kept him warm. Than ks Grandma & Grandpa.

4 comments:
How darn fun!!! Where is this at?? I would have gone down the slide 20+ times! :)
you live in the "coolest" place!
What cute pictures! Who knew they were going to put you through the star-bellied-sneech machine and you'd all pop out exactly alike on the other side! Love your blog.
What?? WHere is this? I want to go so bad, it looks awesome! What a fun little Hatch family outing.
Post a Comment