We left 2009 with smiles on our faces (see Isaac's picture). Isaac and I are agreed that a festivity without hats is not a party. So we went to Target in search of our head toppers. But alas, Target had no new years hats. Are you kidding me? No hats. So we made our own and I think they were 500 X better than any we could buy at Target. I'm thinking this may be a new tradition.
Unfortunately the coolest hat, Eric's, is not pictured. Eric was the designer of Seth's hat, but really the masterpiece was his own. It was Napolean'esc with red spikes running down the spine. Drats. Hats off to Eric!
Eric won my heart by buying a disco ball. I can't dance, but I can fake if if there is disco light. And we had poppers, those things are just cool. This was my favorite new years eve party to date.
"Tur-duhl" might be our favorite Seth word.

2 comments:
These are my favorite shots--and don't let anyone kid you, your rocks, mom. Don't lose that pic of Isaac. You can show it to his loving wife one day!!
Tahnks--that's about the only way I can do it and yes we are the same--sort of--half genes or is that quarter genes...oh well!
Oh gosh!
Happy New Year my friend.
And btw..you look fantabulous! :)
Post a Comment