My little niece was born February 7th.
We knew she was going to be a girl, but her name was a surprise. What was it going to be? I was sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation of hearing the name.
C'mon, what's it gonna be? I'm dieing here. So what is it? Grace. Ahhh. Cute. Love it. Breathing easier now.
Snow storms in the DC region the big snow storms also have names. For real. And for some reason I am taken in with the names. Again I am sitting on the edge of my seat. Come On! What's it gonna be? Snowmageddon came and went(feb 5-6) leaving us a record breaking 32.4 inches of snow. Whew. And just now we are beginning to see the flurries of...wait for it, wait for it....Snoverkill, as in Snow-over-kill. Ha ha.
From our front porch...every car on the street got dug out with the exception of our poor
Zoom Zoom car.
The radiator is warm but not hot. A great place for these two little fellas to toast their buns.
Our Pathfinder is under there some where.
I may snicker at DC's whimpiness when it comes to snow storms, but it seems more legitimate that it's a bad storm if trees fall. And there were MANY that killed over...literally toppled over. This is the TOP HALF of our ever green tree in our back yard. Darn it. (Note: Eric would not let Seth or I sleep in the back room that night.
We have enjoyed the snow, and have especially enjoyed having Eric home for 3 work days...and probably another tomorrow. Isaac asked his daddy, "Do you work any more?" Ha ha. We are trying to teach Isaac to throw snow balls and not ice chunks. Seth likes the snow just fine. Snow that's all folks. Signing out from the center of Snoverkill.

5 comments:
Those two little guys of yours are sure cuties! So Eric's been home--are projects getting done? They don't when mine is home. It just feels like home--just colder!
Wow...everything looks so pretty and white and fun and cold!! I love being snowed in. It's absolutely one of my most favorite things. Enjoy the baking, your cute boys and your husband!
PS- I love that Eric wouldn't let you sleep in the back room. Very cute. He is a keeper.
Ah, she was born on my b-day. It's a good day to be born!
What fun news! It was so great to talk to you yesterday, I love snoverkill!! That is exactly what it is! Seth is so cute! I can't stand it! What a fun family and fun adventures. I am ready for summer, how about you?
That's funny that Isaac asked Eric if he worked anymore. HA! If only...right? Sounds like a fun (and scary at times) storm.
Post a Comment