Monday, March 22, 2010

A Very Merry Un-birthday

March is an adored month around this house: Seth gets to go outside all the time, Jenny gets flowering blossoms, Eric gets March Madness, and Isaac gets his birthday!

E has to be gone for the big #4, so we had an early birthday party. Hats were custom embellished by E. Isaac, Amy, and Seth looked the cutest in them.
Cheese pizza was the center of our feast. It's Isaac's favorite.
Seth really dived in...I'm not exactly sure how one dives with one's mouth, but Seth did.
Birthday Tower of presents...
We started opening presents at the table, but in Isaac's mind presents should be opened in the front room, so we moved.
The ribbon seemed to go on forever...Isaac pulled it straight on, so it really could have gone on forever, just around and around the present.

More than anyone I know, Eric likes to get the perfect present for the people he loves best. He got an A++++ on Isaac's birthday present this year, the Bat Cave. We are talking hours of play.

Isaac and Mom,
We have been a happy pair for 4 years and 8 months.

Isaac loves to blow out candles.
He blew and blew, above the mark. So we lifted the cake to meet his blows. Happy Happy Birthday Isaac!

6 comments:

Gaylene said...

Happy unbirthday from some cousins you don't know in Salt Lake!!!

karen louise said...

Happy Birthday, big Isaac!!! I can't believe 4 years have gone by...what in the world???

I need to see you, my friend!

The Thackers said...

Wow...can Isaac really be 4?!? Our babies are growing up FAST! Looks like you had a fun b-day celebration. :-) Happy Birthday, Isaac!!

Ben & Carly said...

Is it possible that Issac can keep getting cuter, apparently so....what a fun birthday, Give him a big hug from us. Luke agrees that bat cave is awesome, he wants to come play. I can't wait to see you guys, only a couple months!!! I am kind of a fan of starting to countdown to events well before most people!

Rachel said...

Jenny Hatch, you officially have the most adorable boys EVER! I just love them all up! =)
Happy birthday Isaac!
Love, Rachel =)

ali.j said...

Your blog makes me laugh and cry and SO glad that you have a blog so I don't have to miss out on your cute family from 2000 miles away.