Monday, January 3, 2011

HaPpy NeW YeAR ***2011***

New Year traditions included: Fun-do , home made hats, and dancin' "like a rock star." I also love those popper things. I think they are big in Great Brittan. E, could do with out them, but Isaac and Seth are with me.

This little man IS the party. Isaac did a meticulus job on the hat. Seriously careful to make sure all the stickers where evenly spread apart. And his dance moves, well there just aren't words. He rocks the house.
It's about the size of a baseball...and I love it.
E punted the decorating of his hat to Seth. Pre-tty brilliant deco.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun party! I love your family picture at the top if I haven't already said. I just think you are one awesome lady!

andrewcolton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrewcolton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrewcolton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.