Monday, January 23, 2012

just cuz...but actually not really

So 2011 wasn't a good year for blogging.  Dear Mom, Cindy, and Ken, I had intended to write you a christmas card that promised 2 blogs a month in 2012.  I didn't write the card BUT you are the reason I am posting anything.   
Ah ha ha.  You can almost hear him, eh?

 I sorta love the photo below-the colors, the swirly design, the easy deployment of the object in my dishwasher.

I dont question their moves.  I just STOP (and admire their moves) when I am instructed to do so. 

Pajama Grandma made three sets of matching jammies and our little men couldn't be happier.

Ha.  Isaac smiled.  He is a keeper if ever there was one.  Isaac and Benjamin both had a sick Christmas.  Seth was sick last Chirstmas.  Keeping my fingers crossed for next year.

E got his "real" tree this year and was a supurb waterer thereof.  Note to self:  More lights.  More Lights. MORE LIGHTS.  I saw Michael and Angela's tree and loved looking at it.  Grandma Hunt's MO for decorating sugar cookies is "dont glom it up"  meaning dont put too much on.   But I think the exact opposite should be true for trees.  Makes looking at 'em more enjoyable.

No one cuter exists. (can you tell he is trying to catch snowflakes on his toungue?)

The following is a picture drawn by Isaac of Eric.  It makes Isaac and I laugh because it looks like Eric is wearing a diaper.  It doesn't make Eric laugh as much.

E took us to Busch Gardens Christmas Town, and we had dinner with Santa.  It was magical.  Cute Carly blogged a bit about our Christmas.  Click here if you want to read it. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are some really cute pictures. That Benjamin is one cute baby!! Oh my goodness, I want to pinch his cheeks. Love your family and sorry you were all sick!

Christy said...

This has been the BEST!!!! I've sat here and read every word. I didn't know you were blogging again. I loved every picture and every word. That picture of the sunset Eric should be framed. It is a keeper as is the one of Benjamin in the sand...or the family new year...or the jamies or.....et all!!!! I love your words and your thoughts and your parallels. I feel like you do about Seth. You give me hope, Jenny, and you always make me want to be better. I love you so much, Mom

Carol said...

Thanks for all the updates Jenny! You have great pictures and very cute boys. When did they all get so big? We love you guys! (and total sympathy on the stomach bug. We've had one making it's way through our family this week...no fun.)

Ben & Carly said...

I miss your sick face. I miss all your sick faces. doesn't that sound nice? well looking at this post made me wish I was back in that living room chatting with you and helping you eat those chocolates. your cute boys in their jammies, doesn't get any sweeter. christmas feels to far away, I say a plan needs to be put in place for another visit. meet you half way, you know that big open field in west virginia?