Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Once upon a time...

There was the cutest little boy named Isaac.  He grew up in one blink and went to school.  His mama didn't cry as much as she thought she would.  And the little boy, Isaac, was very happy in 1st grade. 
Seth is Isaac's biggest fan.

I sometimes want to yell it from the roof tops that I donated half of this handsome little man's genes.  Sheesh, he is handsome.

 Sethy always says, "There she goes, and there she blows."  Isaac just walked in there like it was no problem. I actually followed him in to make sure he made it to were he was going.  He did fine. 
 A few weeks later I joined him for his first field trip.  We went apple and corn picking.
 I was in charge of the "greenies,"  at least that is what I called them. 
 It was a perfectly Belgium'ish day with rain.
 Here are my favorite little gents eating the fruits of our labor...literally.

1 comment:

Carol said...

You do have a very handsome boy...three of them in fact. Such fun to read about school adventures! (Isaac's and mommy's)