Gasp. I didn't send Isaac to kindergarten, but I am already sending Seth to preschool. He is doing awesome. His teacher asked if he could stay all day, like every other kid in his class, but I pick him up at lunch. Maybe after Easter. Maybe.
1st Day of School. January 24, 2013.
When Seth coaches me on how to run fast he instructs me to bend and lean over
and put my hands back, sorta like he is demonstrating here. It works because if you dont move your feet, you'll fall on your face.
Seth isn't a fan of the cold. But sledding got him outside. Work it baby.
I let my kids eat snow, and have been made to feel like a looser mom.
You know, all the pollution in the atmosphere-a valid point.
In my defense, I do teach them to eat only white snow.


2 comments:
Cute Seth pictures! And I'm glad he's enjoying preschool. He must be an extra fast runner (and so must you, since he's teaching you.)
I love Seth's toboggan. So classic. All Belgian chateaux should come with them. And I love Seth!!! (after a quick google search, I verified that this is not a toboggan, but I will leave the word 'cause I like it)
Post a Comment