Monday, March 11, 2013

This morning

There was nothing special about today.  Lots of days are like this one...and I want to remember them all. How is that of all the little boys in the world, we got the cutest ones.  Three for three darlings.  What are the odds?  Whatever the odds were/are, glad they are in my favor.

My favorite quote of the morning came from Isaac, which is saying something because Seth is always  full of 'em.  Eric was ready to take Isaac to school and had already gone to the car.  Isaac always makes sure to kiss and hug me, Seth, and Benj. Afterwards he headed to the door and hollers back:.
"Have the spirit with you."
 Door starts to close, then opens back up
"And may the force be with you also."

Prior to that we had been gathering for family prayer, and Seth happened to be wearing a policeman dress up.
"Policemens have motorbikes, well sometimes they do, and I do." 
Family prayer is said
"Policemens always have motorbikes and listen to prayers."

They woke me up early today.  5:30 in the blessed a.m.  That is an hour and a half earlier than any of us should be up.  Seth informed me that a glass fell and broke.  I heard,  "MOM!  Some glass broke!  It just fell off of somewhere and broke!  Come on mom!  I'll show ya."  


Seth: "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a policeman."  One half of a mili-second later, "Actually, I'm gonna be a rock star."  10 seconds later, "When is Alvin gonna be real?"


"No Benj.  I dont want to hold you right now.  I dont feel good." (More like I was ornery and my sugars were running high. 
"Oh mom.  I kiss you." He walked up and kissed me...on the hip...cause that is where his lips reached.
"Thanks Benj.  You are so nice to me."
"Not a problem."

No comments: