So cute! I, of course, love the individual shots of the kids particularly with the tongues out. I think my favorite family shots are the leaf shot where you're holding Benji's hand and the raincoat shot second from the bottom.
It helps that the subjects of the photo are all so photogenic.
Hi Jenny, You have such a cute family. I love looking at your blog. We had a little one in February. We named him Lincoln Benjamin. Benjamin is a good name :)
Happy with the greatest job on earth-mothering! I would rather play than clean. And I would rather eat than cook. I have learned to clean so WE can play and cook so WE can eat. I enjoy singing while doing the mentioned necessities. Laughing, oh love, I love laughing with my family!
Selling crafts and treasures I find. I hope you like what you see and buy what you like.
Email me:
3 comments:
So cute! I, of course, love the individual shots of the kids particularly with the tongues out. I think my favorite family shots are the leaf shot where you're holding Benji's hand and the raincoat shot second from the bottom.
It helps that the subjects of the photo are all so photogenic.
Nice!
Hi Jenny, You have such a cute family. I love looking at your blog. We had a little one in February. We named him Lincoln Benjamin. Benjamin is a good name :)
I LOVE that second picture..you and Eric all normal and then your three munchkins with their silly faces.
C-U-T-E!
Post a Comment